Join the True Auto Team!
Submit Your Resume
We’re always looking to improve and evolve as a company, which can include bringing on new team members to handle growing opportunities. We're always accepting applications for positions; If you're up to the challenge, we would love to hear from you!
Current Available Jobs:
Inside Sales Representative TRUE AUTO/CAPS - Fort Worth, TX
Take control of your future with a career with an incredibly high earning income potential!
· NO business-to-business selling
· NO networking with family or friends for support
· NO aggressive sales tactics
As a fast growing company, we are seeking only the best, experienced Inside Sales agents to grow our dynamic, customer-focused company. True Auto/CAPS has been taking care of customers with extended vehicle warranties for 20 years. We are the company that our customers rely on for protection from the high cost of repair bills on their vehicles. We recently opened our doors to the Home Warranty business as well, to add additional sales and growth to this ever-growing company.
Candidates that have Car Sales experience THRIVE in this environment and don't have to work 10+ hour days and every weekend, just to earn a living.
Responsibilities: Serve as first point of contact for all inbound calls from click-to-call links, customer sites, and marketing programs. Learn and use structured presentations to lead the customer through the sales process from beginning to end. NO Outbound Calling necessary.
Job Requirements: Ambitious, independent, highly motivated, self-starters with strong telephone skills, attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, superior time management skills, and ability to work with minimal supervision are essential. Please see more qualifications below:
Required Skills, Education and Experience:
· Outgoing, driven and enthusiastic individuals
· Demonstrable phone-based selling skills required
· Successful experience in sales of Auto or Home warranties
· Superior oral/written (grammar, spelling, professional) communication skills required
· Ability to follow key leads through the sales pipeline
· Proficient with Microsoft Office
· Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office
· Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
· Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
· Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
· Able to work proficiently without supervision
· Candidates with great communication skills, both written and verbal
· Client relations, customer service and Inside Sales experience
What does True Auto/CAPS Have to offer?
Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive base salary plus commission. We provide an energetic, fun office environment where we will work to expand your knowledge and skills.
True Auto/CAPS offers an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental, vision benefits. In addition to retirement options and PTO.
We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We are a high performance company, so if you are okay with being average – please do not apply. Average Salesperson earns $60,000 - $120,000 in their first year.